Professionaly appointed and one of a kind, this home is a lovely 2,800 sq ft split level and has lots of glass to enjoy the views. There are six decks surrounding the house, all with unobstructed views of the beautiful unspoiled scenery.
The master suite is located upstairs with a Jacuzzi bath, shower, TV, DVD/VCR (movies), queen bed, fireplace, seating and dining on a private deck overlooking the Ochoco Mountain Range. The master suite is also a lock-off and is very private.
The second level has a galley kitchen, ½ bath, dining room, living room with TV/DVD/VCR and fireplace. Sterno logs are available for those cool winter nights or for romantic interludes. Sleep on a queen futon and awake to the snow covered Cascade Mountains. Your dining experience includes overlooking the pond and watching the wildlife. Enjoy the private, naturally landscaped, Koi filled pond with water feature and gazebo. Breathtaking views await you every day of your stay!
Hardwood floors greet you on the first level. It comes with a Murphy bed, full bath and a TV/VCR (no cable/9 channels). The two bedrooms, one is the spacious Garden Room, has a queen bed, coffee maker, radio, library, cassette recorder and overlooks an acre of floral beauty! The Mountain room has privacy lock-off onto a pristine deck with tables, hammock, chairs, and entertainment settings. Feed (provided) quail, sparrows, and rabits. Bird feeders and a colorful rock garden compliment this private room which sleeps four comfortably. Awaken to the year round snow covered Cascade Mountains under homeade quilts, crocheted comforters, and fresh brewed free coffee.
For your entertainment, we provide bicycle riding, croquet, badmitten, volleyball, and other outside games. A fun selection of indoor games are also provided .
Listed below are additional items we provide for your comfort and enjoyment:
- Microwaves 3 telephones
- Air Conditioning from two heat/cooling systems provide luxury on all floors
- Dishes for 11, pots, pans, microwave, coffee maker, grinder, blender, barbeque and Jenn Aire.
- Linens and towels Paper products, cleaning supplies, and laundry facilities are available. Extra blankets and pillows, including homemade quilts.
- Private phones for local calls only (Long distance can be accessed with a calling card). Dial-up internet access.
- Full stereo system with CD/Cassette/Video library. An espresso machine plus coffee makers located in each room. There are fans installed throughout the home.